CA / CMA vacancy in Tata Communications
The Tata Communications has invited applications for the post of Finance Manager.
The Finance Manager is responsible for managing and administrating the organizations’ finance and accounts including budget preparation and periodic review, MIS reporting, accounts receivable and payable, fixed asset accounting and revenue accounting and compliance.
- May independently conduct activities such as business case creation, AOP preparation, preparation and analysis of financials,etc.
- May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered.
- Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area.
- Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.May lead/manage small teams for small projects.
- Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialisation.
- Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques
- CA/ICWA/MBA/Other equivalent qualification
- 5-10 years of experience
Location: Mumbai, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.