CA / CMA vacancy in Thomson Reuters
The Thomson Reuters has invited applications for the post of Senior Lead/Assistant Manager – FP&A.
- Month close reporting / analysis / Variance analysis commentary
- Month end accruals interacting with CAO teams and BU team
- Sales / Revenue / Expenses reporting, analysis, understanding trends
- Supporting Global BU and Finance leads with Planning / Forecasting
- Interacting with Global Business and Finance leaders to prepare Management decks
- Identify and implement the latest tools and technologies in automation, building efficiencies in current processes
- Ensure smooth month close reporting
- CA/ ICWA/MBA Finance
- 6-8 years of Corporate experience in /finance – FP&A & Financial analytics
- Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Good Knowledge of MS office- Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge of SAP (desirable)
- Knowledge of automation tools – VBA/Alteryx/Python/RPA (desirable)
- Good communicator
- Careful planning to achieve accurate and timely results
- Eye for Detail
- Ability to work with Global teams.
- Self-motivated / Result oriented / Open to learning new technologies
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.