CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA vacancy in Maersk
The Maersk has invited applications for the post of Regional Finance Controller – West & Central Asia.
The Regional Finance Controller (RFC) for the West & Central Asia (WCA) will be overall responsible for ensuring Accounting and Reporting for all entities within the Region including Statutory and other Internal and External Audits.
- Ensure accurate completion of Books of Accounts as per defined periodicity & timelines for all entities within defined Workday schedules for both set of books of accounts (APMM and Local Legal).
- Perform all controllership aspects to ensure accurate reporting of BS Exposure and develop appropriate mitigation plan to avoid future exposures and suggest required Accounting Adjustments as and when required.
- Ensure appropriate execution of Internal controls from qualitative and quantitative aspects for the region for ATR and, drive to influence others functions to improve GRA scores.
- Complete ownership for conducting Statutory Audit for all entities along with Group Audit with respect to timely completion, filing and mitigation of audit observations or findings. Also, to support other Audits like Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing Audit, or any other Audit as initiated by different Authorities.
- Translate Organization’s objectives into executable actions and drive the same for the region through defined road map.
- Drive to develop efficient processes, eliminate waste, challenge the status quo and thrive for possible digitization opportunities.
- Undertake Regional and Global Projects and run the same in Agile way with absolute collaboration with Finance and non-finance organization.
- Develop/maintain highly engaged team with visible output.
- Ensure alignment with respective RCFO’s/Area Finance Managers objectives and support business outcomes as dependable business partner.
- Overall, help in furthering the Vision for ATR and help take the function to the next level.
- Commerce Graduate with Professional Qualifications (CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA). IFRS Diploma would be added advantage.
- Preferred a qualified Chartered Accountant with strong Audit background. Qualified CWA/CS with IFRS knowledge is an additional advantage.
- Minimum 12 to 18 years of post-qualification experience Finance and Accounts with 3-4 years in Accounting to Reporting with exposure to Standard ERP systems (SAP would be added advantage).
- Profound knowledge of accounting and reporting, Audit handling along with exposure to International Accounting.
- The incumbent must have excellent command over English speaking and writing skills with excellent stakeholder management capabilities.
- Adapt to changes, able to work in ambiguous environment and needs to be proactive, self-motivated.
- Excellent team player with leading from the front attitude.
Location: Chennai, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com