CA/CPA/CWA vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to support Amazon’s Customer Experience Strategy team.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for providing up-to-date data insights on marketplace trends and competitive forces by researching and analyzing financial data.
- Track and evaluate global industry trends. Synthesize salient points for concise leadership reporting.
- Perform analysis of financial data, marketplace trends and competitive forces to understand financial, business, operational, or customer implications.
- Perform financial reporting and quarterly P&L analysis.
- Perform data collection tasks. Measure and monitor operational metrics and industry KPIs.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling based on publically available information.
- Provide inputs for quarterly reporting in a timely manner, adhering to team SLA.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of financial reporting and accounting principles.
- Partner with Product and Customer Insights Managers to deliver insights at scale to senior leadership.
- CA, CPA, MBA or CWA degree/certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in financial reporting and analysis, analytics, or related fields.
- Strong financial analysis and financial modeling skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using SQL, Oracle Financials, and Cognos is a plus.
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional team.
- Proven expertise managing, evaluating, analyzing data quickly
Location: Bengaluru, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com