CA / CPA vacancy in MetLife
MetLife has invited applications for the post of Supervisor – Accounting Support
Accounting Support team handles Alternative Investment Finance Operations for various MetLife Line of Businesses. The team at GOSC handles Private Equity, Real Estate & Real Estate Joint Venture’s Cash and Reporting activities. Activities help Controllers and the senior management in making business decisions. Applications used include PeopleSoft, Yardi/Investran(Sub-ledger) Hyperion and many internal MetLife Applications.
- Accounting and reporting for any new acquisitions and disposal of Real Estate Programs.
- Monthly and quarterly variance analysis and Analytics reporting / review.
- Preparation of Schedule BA and Asset Valuation report, Ledger and Sub-Ledger rec, BSC etc.
- Monthly and quarterly reconciliation for various invested asset classes and investment vehicles. Complete special requests and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Plan workflow for all deliverables in advance of month/ quarter end.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Run reports from various systems.
- Analyze and report interrelationships of financial information
- Support financial analysis/reporting and the integrity of financial data
- Document / review procedures and processes
- Support process improvement consistent with Lean initiatives
- Managing Stakeholders and understanding their requirements.
- CA or CPA
- 3+ years of post-qualification experience in Finance / Accounting / Investments background
- Basic Knowledge of Accounting and Investments
- Communication skills – should be able to read, interpret business documents. Good oral/written communication.
- Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Data gathering ability/ Eye for detail.
- Team work/ Managing Self / Adaptability.
- Knowledge about US Culture.
- Understand & operate MetLife
- Ability to work successfully in production driven environment.
- Adaptability to change.
- Ability to work on routine/standardized transactions.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.