The WNS has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Manager.
The WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS combines our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries.
- Handling reports required for Statutory regulations
- work extensively on creating/updating financials
- Making adjustments/changes in the financial reports and simultaneously work on preparing journals made for Statutory adjustments and Tax adjustments.
- Candidate should also be well versed with Tax reconciliations and ensure all the assigned activities are met within the agreed TAT and Accuracy.
- Helping the team in resolving their queries. Driving process improvements and automation.
- Flash Reports
- Various categories of account reconciliations
- Tax/VAT reconciliation
- Quarterly Survey of Financial Assets and Liabilities
- Quarterly Outward Foreign Direct Investment Survey
- Quarterly Survey of International Trade in Services
- Strong communication skills to work with the business and FP&A
- Understanding of Insurance contracts
- US GAAP accounting and Insurance industry knowledge
- Data Analytical skills
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation
- Excellent Accounting & analytical abilities.
- Problem Solving, Accurate, methodical with detailed orientation
- Good probing skills to elicit information from the client
- Stat reporting experience – Chartered Accountant, CPA preferred
- Innovation Focus
For further info click here.