Ernst & Young(EY) Global Limited has invited applications from interested candidates for the post of Tax Consultant.
Ernst & Young Global Limited Liability Partnership, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm with headquarters in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world.
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations, and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
- Experience in domestic and/or international tax and transfer pricing.
- Experience in litigation, tax compliance, and advisory.
- Experience in corporate laws, SEBI/FEMA regulation, etc.
- Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
- Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
• An undergraduate degree, preferably with an emphasis in economics, finance or statistics;
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience
• A certified CA/CS/LLB with at 0 – 1 year of post-qualification experience in direct corporate tax
For more info click here.