CA / CS vacancy in Deloitte
The Deloitte has invited application for the post of Tax- Transfer Pricing-Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Manager in Tax team will build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Drafting transfer pricing study reports to be maintained as contemporaneous documentation
- Preparation and filing of accountant’s report in Form No.3CEB stating the cross-border transactions / domestic transactions (as applicable) of multinational corporations
- Drafting of submissions, appeals, etc. to be filed with the respective tax authorities in the appropriate syntax
- Conducting benchmarking studies on external database e.g. AceTP, Capitaline, etc.
- Suggesting clients on the appropriate arm’s length margin / range to be maintained through advisory planning memos
- Assisting seniors in representation before the tax authorities like TPOs, AOs, CIT (A), etc.
- Assisting in Transfer pricing advisory and restructuring assignments
- Involving in key Transfer Pricing Planning assignments including Cost Allocation, Profit Planning, Shifting to a Low Risk Model, Agreements review and Intellectual Property Restructuring
- Advising clients on the applicability / impact of the latest amendments related to transfer pricing
- Reviewing the inter-company agreements between related parties
- Visiting clients to understand their business and conducting functional interviews
- Imparting knowledge on various transfer pricing topics to new employees and freshers through learning sessions
- CA or CS or MBA Finance Primer Institutes
- Preferably 1-2 year Experience in Transfer Pricing
- Strong Technical Knowledge & clarity of concepts
- Leadership Qualities
- Creative and Innovative thinking
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- People’s person
- Persistent and persuasive
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.