The Accenture has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Client Financial Management Analyst.
The Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network.
CFM analysts perform work plan reconciliation and reporting process financial transactions and track time and expenses. They also assist with the preparation of engagement project and program reporting. Analysts perform and monitor Accenture internal financial accounting processes and perform special assignments for engagement executives .e.g. ad hoc reporting trend analysis costing and forecasting.
- Assist engagement reporting processes.
- Establish reconciliation processes.
- Execute or establish an Accenture time reporting process
- Track and report time report expenses and Accenture as well as Non-Accenture expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses and monitor non-Accenture expenses. Track use of and compliance with the engagement’s expense policy.
- Monitor job balance and reconcile expenses and fees – match expenses paid to expenses incurred chargeable expenses to client billings and fees collected to client billings.
- Monitor engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment.
- Assist or prepare Accenture .and subcontractor. bill to clients based upon contractual requirements and engagement status. Process bill in Accenture financial systems.
- Prepare accounts payable payment requests and submit them to the Accounting Center. ASC ESC.
- Assist with engagement shutdown activities .prepare final bill to client close job numbers etc…
- Ensure compliance with Accenture financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with U.S GAAP
- Interaction with client teams understanding their requirement and prepare reports accordingly
- Prepare client financial management materials for financial reviews.
For more details Click here.