CA / CMA / CS vacancy in Dell
The Dell Technologies has invited applications for the post of Senior Analyst.
The Senior Analyst assess creditworthiness of corporate customers by preparing financial scorecard in D&B Tool, payment behavior and market search. (Should have knowledge on financial statements assessment like P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, ratio analysis, etc) and should be able to understand the risk parameters based on the financials review.
- Handle complex queues involving Exception approvals, Channel Partner assessment, Master Sales Affiliate’s assessment. (Should be able to apply credit judgmental decisions in terms of making exceptions by conducting adequate due diligence in terms of Y-o-Y comparison of financials, payment history/track record, business/relationship with Dell)
- Create Credit Capacity through financing programs with banks, FIs, implement finance models, etc
- Conduct periodic review for the portfolio on a quarterly basis by doing detailed review in terms of credit limit, financial assessment , exception reviews.
- Handle Change the Business Initiatives on projects relating to Credit capacity creation, Risk Management and Integration
- Act as a spoc for all kind of audit activities (CSA/SOX/Internal audit)
- Constantly improvise the process and change the business
- Shadowing the manager – Conduct team huddles, volume management, escalation management, stakeholder meetings, CTB/COC meetings, best practice sharing
- Engage with stakeholders (Sales, Segment finance, Collections, COC, Order Processing teams)
- Conduct quality audit for the team and publish the scores on a monthly basis. Ensure compliance to Red Alert Policy guidelines.
- Continuously aim for self-development, application of learnings through trainings and complete controls/compliance training
- Responsible for Providing best customer experience & feedback for improvement for any issues which are being captured, which would enable Business to improvise on Net promoter Score.
- Ensure smooth and sustainable day-to-day operations and have control on Operational metrics.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum- Graduation in BCOM/ BBM / BBA
- Or Professional courses like CA/CWA/CS
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in handling Credit process
- Strong leadership behavior and drive for results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
- Strong customer Resolving skills & ability to take the ownership and resolve issue
- Well-developed problem solving skills
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.