CA/CWA vacancy in Maersk
The Maersk has invited applications for the post of Associate Controller.
The team has an active participation in the corporate drive for process standardization and enhancements, which has resulted in higher efficiencies, uniformity of accounting practices and quality & consistent management reporting.
- Perform month end accounting and reporting activities in SAP, MS Excel and other process specific tools.
- Review, validate and update the accounting records, process documents, reporting and ensure those are in compliance.
- Liaise and provide timely updates to all the stakeholders such as Technology LT, FBPs, procurement, OPSCM and PTP teams.
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and initiate follow-up on the open items
- Ensuring correct accounting, controlling and reporting in SAP at all levels: GL, cost centre and Internal Order; monthly accruals postings.
- Engage with the Onsite Head Quarters Finance team for monthly cost sign-off by providing explanation for management reporting.
- Adherence to RICC control framework, perform controls attestation.
- Audit of agencies operating in Head Quarter geography.
- Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant / Post Graduate (MBA) / CA/CWA Finalist / M. Com.
- Minimum 3 – 7 years of (post-qualification) work experience within accounting and reporting area, preferably in book closing, finalization and reporting.
- Good working knowledge of SAP, and experience in working in cost centre, internal order setup.
- Proactive, Self-motivated and continuously looks for opportunities.
- Excellent analytical and structured working method.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English.
- Adapts easily to a dynamic environment and ability to handle phases with high workload and unplanned activities.
- Team player – to achieve results and fosters teamwork.
Shipping/ Transportation industry experience would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com