CA / ICWA / CS Vacancy in Bank of America
Bank of America has invited applications for the post of Senior Manager.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Execute process governance and adoption of change in accordance with BAC Enterprise Change Management policies and procedures
- Liaise with business partners/key stakeholders to gather business requirements and acceptance criteria
- Establish GFC Technology (TAS) Design Authority Framework including artifacts, charter, timelines, steps, supporting inputs – layered cadences – design reviews for programs etc.
- Prep for Strategic Portfolio Level Reviews @ broad GFC level and Cross CFO implications as well.
- Establish Membership and manage cadence attendees.
- Track Voting for Prioritization towards Investment Decisions.
- Build Tech Arch Metrics/Measurement system using analytics and horizontal views on key outcomes (Tableau)
- Leverage OpEx Framework to outline the process with pain points/Arch views/Data for Analytics.
- Big picture, process-oriented, PMO background is helpful but not required.
- CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or final pass out will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business or Technology.
- 11 to 14 years of experience.
- Exposure to SAP, Oracle, or other ERP/general ledger systems
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills, ability to build strong rapport with key stakeholders and constituents.
For more details and to apply, click here: