CA/ICWA/CS vacancy in Bank of America
The Bank of America has invited applications for the post of Financial Analyst.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for timely data capture and detailed analysis to measure and monitor business results for the GFC Change Portfolio. The overall goal is to develop and produce accurate, efficient, well controlled reporting processes to provide governance oversight and business support for the GFC Change Governance team.
- Performs maintenance of the detailed budgeting/forecasting process and tools for GFC resources working on change initiatives
- Performs monthly consolidated financial reporting of the GFC change portfolio (technology and LOB spend) in support of the Tier 1 Governance routine
- Liaisons with program/project leaders, hiring managers, and the contract labor team to support centralized onboarding activities of onshore contractors and shared mailbox actions
- Supports the centralized consolidation of all GFC program/project status reporting and portfolio health for the GFC Tier 1 & 2 governance process, routines, and deliverables
- Supports the maintenance of the GFC Governance SharePoint site
- Supports various tracking, monitoring, and reporting activities for the GFC initiative planning process
- Supports various activities for the tracking and monitoring of adherence to Global Change Policy and Enterprise Change Standards
- Supports the development of supplemental materials for ad-hoc executive presentations
- CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or B.Com (Hons) or Pass+ good accounting background or Certifications, if any: UI Path, Tableau, Alteryx, Workiva.
- 10 years to 14 years of experience
- Exposure to SAP, Oracle or other ERP/general ledger systems
- Experience with systems development lifecycle practices/methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall methods
- Experience with BAC Global Change Policy and Enterprise Change standards and tools (i.e., PPRT, RAFT, PCM, etc.)
- Other technical and data manipulation/analysis skills, including MS Project, Excel Macro, MS Visio, MS Access, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Workiva, etc.
Location: Gurugram, Mumbai
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com