CA / ICWA / CS vacancy in Bank of America
The Bank of America has invited applications for the post of Manager.
This role is for a testing analyst resource responsible for planning and execution of testing in support of the FCPS delivery of programs/projects in the US, EMEA, APAC, and LATAM regulatory reporting groups, and general ledger operations. The manager will work closely with the onshore business lead and/or product owner, end-users (including upstream/downstream users), and technology.
- Document detailed test plan (i.e., data needs, number of testing cycles, testing schedule, etc.)
- Document detailed use cases and scripts including success criteria, and traceability back to each business requirement
- Execute testing of the use cases and scripts; identify, prioritize and log testing defects and severity; work closely with technology to resolve issues; provide routine testing status reports and results
- Lead on-going routines with the business, end users, and technology, to ensure the testing results and success criteria are met and signed off
- CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or final pass out
- Degree in Commerce, Business or Technology.
- 9 to 11 years of Experience
- Experience with Functional testing InTechnology implementation projects
- Exposure to projects in Financial Accounting and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify/raise questions, and problem-solving capabilities
- SQL knowledge is a must
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, highly collaborative environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, and good with numbers
- Good understanding of data analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (particularly MS Excel)
- Knowledge of, Agile tools (i.e., JIRA), and testing tools (i.e., HP Quality Center)
- Knowledge of Axiom Regulatory platform (if possible, AXIOM certified)
- Knowledge of US, EMEA, APAC, and LATAM regulatory reports
- Knowledge of ERP solutions (SAP, Oracle) particularly with general ledger
Location: Mumbai / Gurugram.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org