CA / ICWA / CS vacancy in IIT
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur has invited applications for the post of Project Manager on contract basis.
- Postgraduate degree + 8 years of relevant experience OR Graduate with 15 years of relevant experience at appropriate level. OR
- (CA / ICWA / CS) + 2 years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a Govt. organization or in educational institute or in organization of repute.
- Knowledge of Office Procedures and knowledge of computer i.e. MS Office/ Excel/ Power Point/ Access etc.
- Person should have at least ten years’ experience of handling investment in a Govt. organization or in educational institute.
- To handle Investment of Surplus/Designated funds of the Institute and liasoning with Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Maintaining Investment records and Interest thereon for all Institute Accounts.
- To handle FCRA Account. Maintaining Bank Book of FCRA Account and issuance of cheques to respective section in accordance with the funds received in the account.
- Coordination with Finance & Accounts Section for release of Caution Money.
- Compilation of investment data for various meetings.
- Any other assignment pertaining to investment from time to time.
Salary Range: 24000-2000-60000
For more details and to apply, click here: