The Sun Pharma has invited applications from CA/ICWA Inter Or CA/ICWAI/MBA for the post of IT Manager (SAP CO).
- Should have worked on SAP Controlling module which includes Cost Center Accounting CO-CCA and Profit Center Accounting CO-PCA,
- Profitability analysis CO-PA,
- Product costing CO-PC, WIP, WBS element, Cost Center Accounting: Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Cost Center Standard Hierarchy,
- Reconciliation Ledger,
- Statistical Key Figures, Distribution and Assessment Cycles, Planning, Report generation.
Internal Orders: Order Types, Settlement Rules, IO Planning, Distribution Cycles, Cost Collector Configuration and Cost Element Planning. Overhead Accounting: Configuring and customizing the Assessments, Splitting Structure, Allocation Structure, Order Types, Settlement Profiles and Planning Layouts for Budget Upload using Report Painter. Exposure in Activity-Dependent and Activity Independent Costing and Price Calculation. Good Knowledge in Master data creation for cost centres, cost center groups, activity types, and statistical key figures. Created Cost Elements for Balance Sheet Accounts. Good exposure to Business Process for Internal Orders to Auc Assets. Sound Knowledge in Statistical orders and Real orders.
Profit Center Accounting: Configuring and Customizing the basic settings, maintaining profit center hierarchy, assignments, CO-Objects to Profit Centers, assessment of costs, Planning and development of Reports. Profitability Analysis (COPA): Configuring and Customizing the operating concern, characteristics, value fields, maintaining the derivation rules and structures, maintaining derivation tables, planning versions, planning layouts, planning profiles, creating Drilldown Reports, Actual Flows from Billing to PA, PA Assessments.
Product Costing (CO-PC): Experience in system design and development, business scenarios identification such as Product cost planning, cost object costing, material ledger for transfer prices and actual costing. Manufacturing environment: Process industry, Make to order etc, and integration testing, cutover practice, support post-go-live. Material Cost Estimate with Quantity Structure, Bill of Materials, Routing, Settlement Structures, Variance and WIP Calculations, Costing Variants, Valuation Variants,
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for Supporting all Financial Operations for SUN Pharma Legal entities operated in SAP – ECC and HANA including 3rd Party System Integrations
- Responsible for ensuring smooth roll-out of SAP in new entities – SUN and TARO with forwarding and backward integrations with other systems
- Responsible for working with Senior Management team at Corporate, Plant and different Countries Finance Heads and Finance Managers in identifying Process Improvements and ensure delivery of these within time and budget
- Responsible for managing, supervising and evaluating Country specific Legal requirement/changes.
- Responsible for managing Product Costing
Qualifications: Graduate with CA/ICWA Inter Or CA/ICWAI/MBA
Experience: 8 to 10 years
Specific Certification: SAP Certification in CO will be an added advantage but not mandatory
Skills: SAP FICO with Finalisation of Accounts, Product Costing, Controlling, Budgeting, Taxation.
For Further Information Click here.