The Amazon is seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to lead its activities related to Financial Analytics, BS review decks, Monthly business review, Accounting health trackers, operational reconciliations.
The Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.”
- This position will be responsible for proper financial reporting of Amazon’s business activities in various geographies as per US GAAP and accountable for developing Accounting Analytics for Director, VP and Director reviews around Cash, Inter-Company, Transfer Pricing while driving Business Partnering with Central Accounting teams across regions to gather business in-sight and incorporate the same in accounting and financial analytic reviews.
- It is expected the position will actively and frequently engage with other senior leaders in the accounting, finance, technology, and operation teams in multiple geographies as well as direct interaction with Finance Directors of FOAA and FinOps.
- This position will partner with the members of the Global Accounting and FinOps organization to develop process improvement initiatives, and assist in the identification of standards for global consistency.
- In addition to accounting experiences and skills, the successful candidate will be a self-starter, a demonstrated leader, a collaborative team-player, and an excellent communicator.
– Strong communications skills and able to work effectively with teams in India and Seattle.
– 12+ years of multi-national corporate or operational accounting, finance partnering, and / (or) FP&A experience.
– A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operational accounting challenges
– Aptitude for leading teams; influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
– A C.A. or MBA from reputed B-school qualification is must.
– Exposure to reporting tool such as Essbase, HFM, Cognos etc. is required
For more info click here.