CA/ICWA vacancy in Bank of America
The Bank of America has invited applications for the post of Manager.
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
- Intercompany balance review and settlement.
- Working with controllers globally for Intercompancy balance clearing.
- Instruct Treasury for the cash movement; Execute manual payment between various EMEA and APAC entities.
- Posting JEs to clear nostro breaks related to cash movement.
- Prepare the clearing Journals for settlement.
- Research & update the Legal Entity controllers about any Intercompany break.
- Provide the clearing items & required support to the recon team.
- Closely monitor the aged items & escalate any item going above 90 days.
- Trend analysis for month on month intercompany breaks.
- Guide and support the broader Intercomapny team in issue resolution.
- Drive automation and process enhancements tomake process more efficient.
- Finance Liaison and Change
- Build relationships across CFO teams including Controllers, Treasury, etc across US, EMEA and APAC to understand and resolve accounting and reporting issues.
- Support change agenda across group and ensure processes are efficient, consistent and sustainable, making best use of technology.
- Supporting Global Financial Control and enterprise Operational Excellence initiatives
- B.Com / M.Com / CA / ICWA / Accounting Degree.
- 5 years for qualified CAs or 8 years for Non CAs
- Strong hands on experience on Intercompany accounting for Global entities
- Strong computer skills (advanced excel and macro/access) and Oracle/SAP experiences are preferred.
- Exposure to Emerging technologies like Alteryx, Tableau, UI Path, etc
- Dynamic, high energy, solid work ethic, willing to take on new initiatives.
- Able to understand and run Robotics for Intercompany accounting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary as the position requires global correspondence and communication with associates throughout the Bank of America footprint
Location: Gurugram, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org