PepsiCo has invited applications from interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Assistant Manager.
PepsiCo, Inc. is American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products.
Job Description GST return
- Involvement in MIS reporting to BU and support filing of
- Reconciliation of Plant Vendor and timely sign-off.
- Provide support for week and Month end closure activities.
- Supporting cross-function to ensure all commercial and control aspects
- Ensuring Balance sheet health of Plant i.e. Debtors, Stocks, Banking, Plant processes
- Ensuring process compliance & controls in Plants and P2P process (SOX & internal control) through commercial, physical, statutory & SOX audits at Plant, 3P, and field
- Provide support to Plant Commercial Manager through MIS & Analytics to drive effectiveness and financial hygiene
- CA/ICWA with 2-4 years of prior experience in Plant Accounting preferably in an FMCG sector.
- Experience in Financial Planning and Controls
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with and interpret data
- Require excellent communication skills
- Require excellent analytical and presentation skills
For more details Click here.