CA inter/ CMA inter vacancy in Accenture
The Accenture has invited applications for the post of Analyst-Record To Report.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements.
- analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
- BCom/MCom/Master of Business Administration/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)
- 3-5 years of years of experience
- Account Reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- F&A Analytics
- Financial Analysis
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.