CA-Inter / CMA-Inter vacancy in EY
The Ernst & Young Global Limited has invited applications for the post of GCR UK_Tax Analyst
The Tax Analyst is to validate client data, analyse cash flow, portfolio and crude financial data provided by client, and prepare draft income statement and balance sheet. And will work on computation of economic allocations and tax returns, security analysis, other tax adjustments and tax return preparation for Hedge funds and Mutual Fund clients, and preparing financial statements for (spelling od CDO) clients.
- Validate by client data, interacting with U.S. teams.
- Analyze Cash Flow, Portfolio and crude financial data provided by client.
- Preparation of draft Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Deliver high quality product, within stipulated time.
- Multi – Task on various projects within the tax segment and be cross trained.
- Comply with Ernst & Young compliance procedure.
- Graduate/Post graduate in a finance, numerical or statistical background
- CA-Inter/ICWAI -Inter is desirable
- At least 6 months-3 years of experience, preferably in an accounting field (fresh graduates can apply).
- Possess high degree of analytical and analyzing capabilities.
- Posses good communication Skills
- Demonstrate high degree of accounting and analytical skills..
- Demonstrate good computer knowledge – Good knowledge in MS Excel and a basic knowledge of other MS Office, Web-based applications.
- Be a team-player
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.