CA Inter, CMA Inter vacancy in Maersk
The Maersk has invited applications for the post of Finance Executive / Senior Finance Executive.
- Accurate processing, coding and matching of invoices in accordance with APMM policies.
- Liaising with global suppliers and internal business contacts (procurement\TMS coordinators) to resolve invoicing queries in a professional manner, on a timely basis.
- Ensure appropriate invoice approvals and timely payments including clearing of relevant invoices.
- Create and maintain supplier master data with up to date records.
- Supplier reconciliations and analysis of aged creditors report with at most importance to clear the debit balance in the vendor accounts.
- Handling all emails related to invoices and any other associated duties including scanning of invoices into Navision.
- Ensure high-quality invoicing and collection procedures that comply with APMM policies.
- Responsible for daily review of bank receipts and appropriate cash application treatment towards clearing relevant sales invoices.
- Review aged debtors report and take necessary actions for timely collection and ensure that no overdues from our customers.
- Create and maintain customer master data with up to date records
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Finance / CA (Inter) / CWA (Inter) with 2 – 6 years’ experience.
- Advanced excel skills
- Prior experience in MS Dynamics & OneStream (preferable but not mandatory)
- High attention to detail and strong focus on quality.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meeting shorter deadlines
- Ability to handle the role independently
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.