CA Inter/ CPA Inter openings in Silicon Valley Bank
Silicon Valley Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Financial Analyst.
The Silicon Valley Bank, a subsidiary of SVB Financial Group, is a U.S.-based high-tech commercial bank. The bank has helped fund more than 30,000 start-ups. SVB is on the list of largest banks in the United States. The bank is also one of the largest providers of financial services to wine producers in Napa Valley.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Efficient and well organized, able to work under tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask
- Comfortable working in standard shift timings of 1 pm to 10 pm IST
- Ability to be flexible with job duties, the scope of work, and shift timings (especially during period-end close)
- Being innovative and suggesting process improvements and simplification ideas
- Proven capability to work independently without hand-holding and exercising sound judgment & initiative
- Updated on and has a strong understanding of the latest IFRS and regional GAAP requirements
Education and certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting/ CA Inter/ CPA Inter
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Understanding of US GAAP
- 3-5 years of experience in the Accounting function, with a focus on revenue accruals, loan accounting, and treasury accounting
- Understanding of financial accounting and reporting process
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP system (PSGL)
- Experience of working within the Banking industry
For more details Click here.