CA Inter / CS Inter vacancy in Accenture
Accenture has invited applications for the post of Management Level – Analyst.
- analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- BCom/MCom/Master of Business Administration/CA Inter/CS Inter
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Finance Processes – Financial Tracking and Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.