CA-Inter/CWA- Inter vacancy in IHG
The IHG has invited applications for the post of Senior Analyst – Indirect Tax.
The InterContinental Hotels Group plc, informally InterContinental Hotels or IHG, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. IHG has about 889,582 guest rooms and over 5,900 hotels across nearly 100 countries
This position will primarily support the Indirect tax function and will be responsible for ensuring seamless process delivery. And will be required to stay current with tax laws and support reporting initiatives undertaken from time to time and accordingly, the job role may undergo a change, to align with those initiatives.
- Preparing and Filing tax returns as per Indirect tax laws.
- Arranging tax payments.
- Revenue and Expense analysis.
- Research tax variance.
- Preparation of Reconciliation.
- Journal preparation for Tax Payment and Re-class.
- Provide audit/ business support.
- Meeting the Targets on time by keeping the quality high.
- Keep updated with current tax laws.
- CA-Inter/CWA- Inter/M.Com./MBA(F)
- more than 2 years of relevant experience or B. Com. with minimum 3 years of experience including preparation and filing of tax returns/ finalization of Accounts, General Ledger Accounting possessing and Excellent Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of the relevant systems like People soft, Essbase etc.
- Intermediary Accounting / tax knowledge and the ability to apply them to the company’s Accounting practices.
- Intermediary knowledge of the relevant IHG Systems and applications used in accounting function. Conversant with MS Office, ERP exposure.
- Intermediary knowledge of the IHG business necessary to perform process activities.
- Intermediary knowledge & understanding of the key policies impacting the process.
- Intermediary understanding of checks and controls and execute all deliverables per SLA & other related tasks on day to day basis.
For more details and to apply click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org