CA / LLB vacancy in UPSC
The Union Public Service Commission has invited online applications for lateral recruitment of deputy secretary-level posts on a contract basis.
Deputy Secretary (Intellectual Property Rights)
Deputy Secretary(Intellectual Property Rights) in the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- LLB with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights from a recognized University /Institution.
- Minimum Ten years of Experience (including research & publications) in handling matters pertaining to Intellectual Property Laws. OR
- LLM with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights from a recognized University /Institution
- Experience of Intellectual Property Rights related to copyright affiliated industries such as Radio, TV, Advertising, Press & Literature, Music, Theatrical Productions, Films.
- Effective Implementation of the various IP Statues and requisite redressal of concerns of copyright affiliated industries.
- To finalize international position of the Government of India on aspects of IPRs, including representation India in International fora such as WIPO etc.
- To ideate, process, implement and monitor several project, schemes or programmes for development of Intellectual Property Regime in India.
- To promote environment for the protection of intellectual property rights of innovators and creators by bringing about changes at legislative and policy level , including requisite amendments in the Act/Rules/Office orders.
- Assist in formulation of policies in the field related to intellectual property rights. (vi)Maintain a platform for discussion with the industry in India and abroad.
Deputy Secretary (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016), Ministry of Corporate Affairs:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)/ Bachelor of Law (LLB) /Masters’ in Business Administration (MBA) from recognized University /Institution.
- Ten years’ experience in any of the field of banking, financial Institutions, regulatory bodies, statutory bodies and academics. OR
- LLM/ CA&CS/ CA&CMA/ CS&CMA/ CA& CS &CMA/ Doctorate Degree in Economics/ Commerce/Management.
- Working experience in the area of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
- Implementation of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code) including research on the provisions of the code, Court Cases, Coordination with Stakeholders, awareness programme, Parliament references etc.
- Framing rules and regulations under the Code and Section notifications
- Administrative matters dealing with Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI).
- Ensuring coordination and research work back up for the Insolvency Law Committee.
- Implementing new and innovative measures under the code like SIRP for MSME, pre-Pack insolvency, Fresh Start Process, Cross Border Insolvency, Group enterprise insolvency.
- Monitoring of cases filed with NCLT under IBC, 2016 and transferred cases from High Court to NCLT
- Complains/Grievances of stakeholders against resolution professionals and for matters related to CIRP and liquidation under IBC.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com