The EY invited applications for the post of FS BUSINESS CONSULTING MS – EY COMPLY & RVS FUND ACCOUNTING SENIOR
- 4 -8 years of experience in Asset management sector, Exposure to US based asset management or fund administration firm will be an addon
- Experience with software tools including document management systems, workflow systems, partnership accounting, investment accounting such as eFront, Investran, or other investment sub-ledger software.
- Experience in financial statement reporting/analysis.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance mandatory. MBA or CA will be good to have.
- A Strong understanding of financial industry with fund accounting, expense reporting, tax reporting, asset types and derivatives is mandatory.
- Functional knowledge: good knowledge and understanding of financial instruments and exposure to banking/WAM domains, Exposure to US based asset management or fund administration firm will be an addon.
- An understanding of financial products and services, in particular private equity funds
- Experience related to fund controllership, investment books and records, and/or fund
- General understanding of US GAAP and regulatory requirements is a plus.
- Experience on financial statements is a plus.
- Crisp and effective executive communication skills, including significant experience presenting cross-functionally and across all levels.
- Understanding of the applications used in the FA or reporting process
- Understanding BRD would be an added advantage.
- Should pay attention to detail, proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), excellent analytical skills and must display effective interaction capabilities with various stakeholders.
- Understand the intricacies of Funds and Fund-of-Fund investment operations and financial statement reporting preferably Private Equity funds
- Define new procedures and controls to enhance the overall operational risk process
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and budget
- Ability to execute detailed procedures based on knowledge of fund controllership, investment books and records, and/or financial reporting processes
- Perform critical accounting activities, including capital calls, valuations, and transaction processing
- Identify, evaluate, and suggest new technology opportunities that is value-driven for platform enablement and act as key differentiators for any offerings in WAM/BCM space.
- Facilitate and encourage the necessary conversations between the Business and Technology to determine the what and the how of the product features.
- Work with Technology and business partners in identifying process improvement areas and bring in the culture of automation.
- Collaborate with business, architects to translate business requirements into scalable solution options and provide inputs to product roadmap/strategy.
JOB LOCATION: India
For more details and to apply, click here
Last date for Online submission of Application: 31/12/2023
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium for latest Job updates on WhatsApp. Stay informed and advance your career with us.