CA, MBA Vacancy in Philips
The Philips invited applications for the post of Finance Business Partner HS and S&RC
- Chartered Accountant, MBA Finance from a premier institute
- 15+ years of progressive work experience in area of Business Finance with large MNC
- Balanced financial experience, including FP&A, A&IC, Commercial and prior business decision support; knowledge of FCPA, GBP.
- Progressive experience in business and staff management roles.
- Preferred – Experience in M&A (valuation, due diligence, integration, and disentanglement).
- Strong business orientation – ability to understand and explain business results and translate into financial consequences.
- Strong analytical and communication skills; ability to represent the company in front of customers, industry organizations.
- Functional competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Driving Business Value & Performance
- Influencing Business Decisions
- Business Strategy Modeling and Portfolio Management
- Investment Value Creation
- To drive growth by setting and achieving financial and strategic targets.
- To own and manage the strategic & operational (business/financial) planning process (AOP & RoFo) and performance management with the relevant organization and drive for the delivery of the committed results.
- To ensure appropriate business action & response to changes in financial results, customer preferences and external factors.
- To drive functional cost towards benchmark levels.
- Participate in market Health System & Sleep and Respiratory Care MT and drive strategy development and financially sound business decision making with financial analysis, strategy modeling and portfolio management.
- Ensure correct and timely statutory and fiscal reporting.
- Ensure optimal funding and financial risk management.
- Ensure strong and efficient internal control environment.
- Execute Business and Marketing strategy.
- Drive financial performance (P&L resp., Mkt. share, growth & profitability).
- Ensure divestments / investments and M&A transactions in the country/market, including disentanglement / integration.
- Ensure efficient cross functional infrastructure, engagement and processes are in place (AccOps, fiscal, Supply Chain, IMS, Real Estate / Facilities etc)
- Manage and develop the finance organization (incl. HR responsibility).
JOB LOCATION: Gurgaon Haryana
For more details and to apply, click here
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium for latest Job updates on WhatsApp. Stay informed and advance your career with us.