CA opening in Thomson Reuters
The Thomson Reuters has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager .
Assistant Manager position would partner with various finance teams within CoE to provide analytical support and help drive business performance. This role is part of the FP&A Center of Expertise (COE) and is designed to participate in various project initiatives across the Legal enterprise in the FP&A space, driving consistent use of tools while at the same time identifying areas of efficiency and communicating best practices
- Support month close and Forecast / Plan activities – maintain templates, consolidation of numbers, submission into Hyperion, reports & dashboards, any information / analysis required
- Establish business & economic assumptions in developing and monitoring forecasts / plans
- Develop the SOP’s for the processes and projects
- Able to continuously evolve and improvise processes to make time for more value addition and reports meaningful to business finance
- Ability to multitask between priorities to meet deadlines and quality expectations
- Build functional and technical skill expertise within the team
- Use analytics tools such as SAP, BO, Smartview, OBIEE, Acess Database, Sales Force, Hyperion to provide insights to business
- Experience in the use of new-age reporting/simplification / dashboarding tools
- MBA graduate from a B-School or
- Qualified CA
- Minimum experience of 6-8 years
- MS Excel expertise,
- User level (advanced) understanding of financial / management reporting tools – SFDC, SAP, BO, Smartview, OBIEE, MS Access, Hyperion and automation tools.
Enthusiastic- open for learning and can-do mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- To take call of judgement
- Prior team handling experience of 2-4 members
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.