Amazon is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Site Controller. Candidates with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in positions that require business analysis are required.
Amazon.com, Inc, is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
At Amazon, they are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, they need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. They are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative, and forward-thinking Site Controller to join Amazon’s growing Customer Service (CS) Finance team at Hyderabad, India.
The Site Controller will be responsible for leading the finance function for the CS sites of Amazon located in India. The role primarily includes planning and reporting, along with identifying opportunities for driving greater operational and financial efficiencies at the sites, she/he is responsible for. The role would involve driving process improvements through preparing and presenting key management information dashboards and enabling decision making for the senior stakeholders within the CS Operations team.
- Serve as the key business partner working directly with CS senior management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations
- Report on the financial performance and leadership in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual financial reviews
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort and forecast various metrics for financial risks and opportunities
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, evaluate and publish in-depth financial reports and analyses to support strategic decision-making by senior leadership
- Develop and publish key performance indicators and regular business metrics
- Help evolve the team’s practices, constantly looking for improvements in analyzing and understanding data and reporting
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in positions that require business analysis
- Relevant experience within operations, financial analysis, business process analytics environment, within a fast-paced metrics-driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities
For further information, click here.