Goldman Sachs is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Controllers – Regulatory Capital & Reporting Review Group – Senior Analyst at their Bengaluru location. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience are required.
At Goldman Sachs, they commit their people, capital, and ideas to help their clients, shareholders, and the communities they serve to grow. Founded in 1869, they are a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, they maintain offices around the world.
- Interpretation and application of the regulatory capital rules
- Regulatory capital assignment
- Risk measurement
- Information technology
- New products or product modifications
- Data capture/aggregation and reporting
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience either in Audit, Regulatory Control/Reporting, or Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance.
- A combination of analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player – ability to maintain mutual support within a high profile team
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency/multi-tasking skills
- Strong computing and excel skills
- Understanding of the Basel Framework and /or regulatory reporting
- Public audit experience
- Audit Technology background
- Quality Assurance
For further details, click here.