Maersk is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Strategy & Competitor Analyst at their Pune location. Candidates with 9 to 12 years of experience are required.
Maersk Global Service Centres (India) Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 19 November 2003. It is classified as a Non-government Company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 20,000,000 and its paid-up capital is Rs. 18,200,000.
The job entails devoting approx. 75% of the time on competitor analysis and the remaining time on supporting with Strategy and M&A related projects
- UG: B. Com in Commerce
- PG: CA in CA, MBA/PGDM in Finance, Any Specialization, M.Com in Commerce, ICWA (CMA) in ICWA (CMA)
- Post-Graduation in Finance from a renowned university is must
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must.
- Exposure towards highly analytical presentations for various other stakeholders in top management. Prior experience in Shipping will be an advantage, though not a must.
- Strong financial & analysis background of 9-10 years with at least 2-3 years of work experience on competitor analysis, industry/market research, and/or analysis of financial statements.
For further details, click here.