CA vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Tax Analyst II, Compliance Assurance & Controllership.
- Develop and execute regular E2E inspection and investigations of our finance systems and processes to assess our compliance with local withholding tax ‘WHT’ (TDS) and TCS regulations.
- Help drive continuous improvement of our finance processes through regular assessment of the process and system controls.
- Collaborate with functional area managers to align resources and execute projects to close identified compliance and/or controllership gaps.
- Support our advisory teams in responding tax notices and audit requests by ensuring that the evidence necessary to prove our compliance with local withholding tax regulations has been reviewed and organized and can be provided to the local tax authority upon demand.
- Provide tax compliance support for business expansions globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tax laws, Accounting & Finance.
- 5+ years of experience with TDS, TCS, tax audits, finance operations, including accounts payable and receivable.
- Experience in executing tax audits/assessments of a company’s finance and business operations.
- Familiar with international tax compliances, DTAA related to WHT matters.
- CA, CPA, LLM or Masters in Taxation, Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- 3+ years experience working within the tax/finance department of a large multi-national organization or Big fours.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to quickly learn new finance processes and associated technical systems.
- Cross-functional leadership skills and exemplary relationship-building skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in MS Office Suite skills.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.