CA vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Senior Financial Analyst.
As a Senior Financial Analyst for the West zone (Last Mile), you will be responsible for high level of stakeholder management, team leadership, business partnering and ability to balance multiple priorities without compromising timelines or quality of work.
- Controllership over purchase requisitions to ensure compliance over established Amazon processes.
- Ensure cash process adherence by tracking COMP closure, COD remittance compliance and SP loss recoveries
- Tracking short cash recoveries along with zonal channel managers
- Monthly & Quarterly Business reviews with Zonal managers, operations and support function stakeholders
- Timely support to business stakeholders by analysing data and sharing actionable insights
- Partnering with stakeholders and providing guidance to support to new business launches
- Partner with Projects, Real Estate, Supply Chain, Operations and Procurement teams to evaluate capex investment in delivery stations
- Support fixed and variable cost budgeting and forecasting for the annual Operating Plan and long term plans for Last Mile Delivery Stations
- Evaluating accruals shared by Business and other support functions
- Managing monthly financial close process, accounting and reporting
- CA/MBA from premier business schools.
- 8+ years of related experience in a corporate environment .
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Expertise with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Proficient in driving cross functional discussions and agenda on cost consciousness and productivity
- Strong communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management.
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Designing financial reports in Excel/Cognos/Access.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and business sense.
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency in Oracle Financials and Essbase a plus
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.