CA vacancy in Bank of America
Bank of America has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager.
The Global Rates Business Finance and control team is responsible for delivering product control functions such as daily P&L validations and reporting, front to back reconciliations, do month-end submissions, key risk indicators reporting and discussions, at the same time, focus on control and process excellence.
- Responsibilities for this role will require an associate to perform daily business as usual, manage stakeholders such as Front office, Operations and technology support to refine existing processes, maintain effective supervisory control and ensure complete accurate and timely BAU delivery from team. Also, individual will be accountable for the success of projects or sections of larger ones & responsible for the quality and timeliness of all project deliverables.
- Ensure effective supervisory controls on key risk items
- Month-end submissions, Expected to Actual Analysis, Ledger Vs SubLedger
- Enhance control activities that support risk mitigation
- Participate/Initiate PnL & Risk analysis in response to any market/regulatory event
- Process Improvement
- Identify issues and control gaps in existing infrastructure
- Work with technology team to streamline our processes and enhance data integrity and control
- Create a culture of excellence by consistently raising standard.
- Maintain good relationship with Global partners
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Finance or Engineering.
- MBA would be plus
- Certifications If Any, CFA, FRM, CQF are plus
- 4-5 Years of experience
- Should demonstrate product control process understanding
- Should have good understanding of financial markets, Derivatives & structured notes-their hedging, funding, credit risk etc
- Strong communication & negotiation skills across all levels of seniority including especially with the Trading desk
- Proven analytical skills including data reconciliation and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to notice minor discrepancies / issues
- Strong Leadership
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Detailed Oriented and Analytical
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates