CA vacancy in Bayer
The Bayer has invited applications for the post of Manager- Tax Operations (Indirect Taxation).
The Manager is to be a care taker of GST / Pre-GST Tax compliance of assigned geography and states falling within the same. The said person is the front end of company before the tax authorities upto Commissioner Appeals and shall be responsible for all compliances and rules adherence in his respective States for all Bayer Group of Companies in India.
- Responsible for preparation and filing of GST returngs including GSTR1, GSTR3B, ITC04 & GSTR 6.
- Ensuring that all GST payable & receivable General Ledgers matches and reconciled with returns of GST in close coordination with Head office (HO) counterparts
- Correct estimation and payment of tax liability by utilizing eligible credit
- ISD registration compliances, distribution of ISD credit and reconciliation with books in compliance with GST provisions
- Timely completing GST annual return in e.g. GSTR9 along with GSTR9C
- Providing GST relevant update to business and other cross functional department from time to time.
- Interaction with Tax authorities and resolving queries raised by authorities on time.
- Ensure reconciliation of GSTR2A with receivable GLs on regular basis
- Timely application of LUT bond for smooth functioning of Export transactions.
- Timely application of GST refund for export/ deemed export transaction and follow-up with department to get the same
- Sharing and review of capital expenditure and ensure correct availment of GST input credit in the books
- Close interaction with Clearing and Forwarding Agents (CFA’s)/ customers/ business users on regular intervals & providing timely support
- Liasoning with consultant/ Tax authorities including Pre-GST for pending Assessments, Audits and Litigation matters.
- Assimilation of data/ documents required and submission to department
- Filing of Appeals, Litigations and attending the same from company’s side, in the best interest of company as required
- Ensure collection & issuance of pending Statutory forms
- Cross-checking entries posted in Plant GL with ISD invoice
- Monitoring Contingent Liability and Litigation cases on quarterly basis
- For Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification with 1-2 years of post-qualification experience and for Intermediate CA/ BCom with 4-5 years of experience in Indirect Tax with a major in Indirect Tax and Accounting or an equivalent qualification. Qualification as a tax consultant will be added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of GST and Pre-GST Indirect Tax
- Experience in handling indirect tax assessment/ compliance/ knowledge of VAT regime
- Experience with SAP
- Good communication and inter-personal skills for collaborating with team and stakehodlers
- Delivering results in a given non-negotiable timelines
- Preferable to communicate in Marathi and Gujarati language verbally
Location: Thane , Maharashtra
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates