CA vacancy in Cisco
The Cisco has invited applications for the post of Sr. Accountant.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
- Accountant will be responsible for core accounting operations, for a group of entities.
- End to End accounting responsibilities in coordination with process team and outsourced vendor.
- Accountable for compliance related deliverables (external statutory audits, internal GRC audits, SOX)
- Manage relationship with outsourced Stat/ Tax service provider for compliance, execution, associated local filings and audits.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Process Leads & Controllers to identify innovative, strategic opportunities for accounting improvements in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance; CA Mandatory
- 4-7 Years of post CA qualification experience required
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 year’s relevant working experience gained in an international oriented environment
- Strong accounting background and working knowledge of GAAP and ability to prepare financial statements
- Ability to quickly interpret and understand local requirements and valid treatments for both Local and GAAP purposes
- Hyperion knowledge- advantageous
- Oracle– advantageous
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage Vendors.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English – essential
Location: Bangalore, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at email@example.com