CA vacancy in Cognizant
The Cognizant has invited applications for the post of Business Consultant – Banking & Financial Services.
- Gather detailed, specific, accurate, unambiguous business requirements and functional specifications.
- Ensure Business analysis, Impact analysis, Gap analysis and System analysis are done to a high standard on defined projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist with production support activities, when necessary, to help identify and resolve escalated production issues.
- Play a key role in ensuring delivery from offshore center from vendor partners is on time and of high quality as per agreed SLAs.
- Min 3 Years’ experience in BA role
- Preferred Educational Qualification – CA, MBA, CFA etc.
- Preferred professional certification like CAIIB, NCFM (Capital Market Modules), FRM (GARP), PRM (PRMIA), etc,
- Knowledge/expertise in Regulatory reporting, Capital Market, Credit Risk, Lending, Payments, Trade finance, Retail banking, and Card & Payments.
- Good technical skills
- Capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders including Business and IT
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience on full life cycle of a project, and masteries typical project documents and documents (BRD, RTM, test cases, runbooks…)
- Knowledge of and experience with agile/scrum way of working
- Ability to read/write base SQL/Oracle syntax and base understanding of databases (joins, tables…)
Location: Pune, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.