CA vacancy in Dell Technologies
The Dell Technologies has invited applications for the post of Accounting Advisor.
The Accounting Advisor will have an integral role to play in the accounting team. Working with a number of key Dell sites, you will be responsible for preparing income, balance sheet accounts, and other statements.
- Record complex journal entries, invoices, accruals and other accounting transactions.
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
- Guide and advise other team members on accounting policies, principle and their interpretation.
- Analyse and interpret accounting data and provide necessary reports as needed to meet business requirements
- Perform GL accounts review and settlements and ensure timely close of GL period
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Recommend and drive system and automation projects to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Perform Reconciliation of complex Balance sheet items
- Reviews journal entries and account reconciliations including supporting documentation to ensure accurate reporting
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide information and support for audits – internal and external
- Chartered Accountants with minimum 4-5 years’ post qualification experience OR
- CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Finance with around 5-6 years’ experience in accounting or relevant areas
- Good knowledge and experience in working on US GAAP accounting
- Very Good knowledge of systems and automation tools (including MS XL etc).
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in a SAP or Oracle environment will be an advantage
- Experience in working in a large MNC environment or with large audit firms will be an advantage
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.