The Deloitte has invited applications from qualified Chartered Accountants for the post of Manager – Finance Transformation.
Work you will do
As part of the team, the Solution Manager provides consulting services by working with Deloitte teams on a wide variety of corporations, including multinational companies across all industry segments, including financial services, energy, manufacturing, and health sciences.
• Deliver Finance transformation projects which will include current state assessments, GAP analysis, Maturity assessment, Chart of Accounts redesign and rationalization, drafting Financial & Accounting policies and procedures, creating a detailed implementation roadmap and partner in the implementation of multiple solutions
• End to End implementation of Record to Report solutions including but not limited to BlackLine, Cadency, Oracle Arcs, Planful, Workday, SAP Close cockpit
• Automating accounting functions such as RTR, PTP, OTC etc to deliver higher quality and more accessible financial information
• Conduct SOX compliance and readiness assessment for new technology implementations
• Mapping business requirements to technical and functional requirements and conduct vendor assessment as a part of the broader transformation requirements
• Applying a deep understanding of Tier 1 Digital Core technologies (e.g., SAP and/or Oracle) to solve business issues such as interface requirements, Chart of Accounts structure, Account Rationalization, Account mapping, Analysis of current state chart segment / value usage, Development of chart segment value dictionary etc in an efficient and effective manner
• Design and deploy data structures, forms, reports and queries for multiple ERP solutions
The Team: Controllership
Deloitte Advisory’s Controllership team helps organizations reduce risk and improve reporting capabilities to meet accounting and regulatory requirements, governance in complex operating models, and support for major business events and transactions. Controllership team provides an extensive range of financial accounting and reporting services with a comprehensive industry-focused approach.
• Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Risk Management, Economics or related field/CA /CPA
• 10+ years of technical or advisory-related experience in entity and enterprise accounting, technical accounting, financial planning, RTR tools implementation, Finance Transformation, Financial consolidation and reporting
• Functional and Technical expertise in end to end implementation of record to report solutions (BlackLine, Cadency, Oracle Arcs, SAP Close cockpit, Planful, Workiva, Workday)
• Project experience and expertise in areas such as current state assessment, benchmarking analysis, maturity assessment, Chart of Accounts redesign, finance process transformation, process mapping, root cause/gap analysis/best fit, requirements gathering / definition development, financial modeling and value mapping
• Project experience in requirements gathering / definition development and business process mapping
• Experience in leading high performing global teams and delivering quality work to fortune clients
• Demonstrated passion for innovation and use of Digital Core technologies (e.g., SAP and/or Oracle) to solve business issues
• Working knowledge of SAP S4 HANA and/or Oracle
• Preferred experience with a variety of analytics tools such as SAS, SQL, VBA, R, Tableau, Power BI etc.
• Expertise in MS office tools
For more Information Click here.