DuPont has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Internal Controls Specialist.
The DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly known as DuPont, is an American company formed by the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont on August 31, 2017, and the subsequent spinoffs of Dow Inc. and Corteva. Prior to the spinoffs, it was the world’s largest chemical company in terms of sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide internal control guidance and education to business/functional personnel within the Center
- Provide on-ground support for internal control-related issues, including projects or initiatives, within the respective Centers
- Conduct assessments within the Center across the relevant SOX and non-SOX KCA’s as per ICSM
- Seek to provide guidance for remediation and continual improvements in regard to internal controls
- Follow the Integration Project process for the transition of workstreams into the Center
Support for all SOX related matters in the Center
- Coordinates SOX evaluation work
- KCA Database administration – set up new control owners, ensure appropriate access, drive adherence to timelines and report the results
- Trains new control owners
- Monitors evaluation status during evaluation periods
- Ensures evaluation effectively conducted
Facilitate internal and external audits involving the Center
- Partners with Business/Function Manager, Country Controller, and Global ICS on planning work (if audit preparation work is required, provides active support during the preparation phase.)
- Attends and participates in related audit activities (opening meetings, closing meetings, status meetings)
- Supports investigations of the issues to better understand the root cause
- Monitors remediation of audit issues; proactively supports remediation to address internal control weaknesses
- Advises and directs responses to all control queries from within the assigned areas
- Participates in monthly ICS audios
- Interacts with Global Internal Controls team for guidance against policy / KCA quarry
Deliver assistance and expertise for additional activities as requested
- Provide support in other key areas as requested by Management
- Complete requests end to end including communication on the results
- Working in the fields of Internal Controls or audit.
- Versatility and capability to handle numerous tasks and challenges
- Good analytical skill and communication skills
- CA with 2 years experience or CA Inter with 4 years experience.
₹ 80,000 – 1,00,000 P.A.
For more details Click here.