CA, Vacancy in HP
The HP invited applications for the post of Internal Auditor and SOX
- First-level university degree or equivalent education.
- 2+ years of related experience in audit, accounting, and finance.
- CPA, CA, CIA, or CFE highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Other relevant certifications and trainings would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to domains such as Finance/Audit/Risk/Compliance/Operational Risk/Operations.
- Intermediate knowledge of internal audit policies and operating principles.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies.
- Intermediate understanding of HP’s business.
- Intermediate risk assessment and scoping skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Intermediate financial and business acumen.
- Basic project management skills.
- Strong inter-personnel skills, good oral communication skills to explain risks and controls to stakeholders, and good written communication skills to document findings and recommendations.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office suite, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment and keeps pace with technical and operational innovation.
- To drive growth by setting and achieving financial and strategic targets.
- To own and manage the strategic & operational (business/financial) planning process (AOP & RoFo) and performance management with the relevant organization and drive for the delivery of the committed results.
- To ensure appropriate business action & response to changes in financial results, customer preferences and external factors.
- To drive functional cost towards benchmark levels.
- Participate in market Health System & Sleep and Respiratory Care MT and drive strategy development and financially sound business decision making with financial analysis, strategy modeling and portfolio management.
- Ensure correct and timely statutory and fiscal reporting.
- Ensure optimal funding and financial risk management.
- Ensure strong and efficient internal control environment.
- Execute Business and Marketing strategy.
- Drive financial performance (P&L resp., Mkt. share, growth & profitability).
- Ensure divestments / investments and M&A transactions in the country/market, including disentanglement / integration.
- Ensure efficient cross functional infrastructure, engagement and processes are in place (AccOps, fiscal, Supply Chain, IMS, Real Estate / Facilities etc)
- Manage and develop the finance organization (incl. HR responsibility).
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
For more details and to apply, click here
Subscribe to Taxscan Premium for latest Job updates on WhatsApp. Stay informed and advance your career with us.