Kotak Life Insurance has invited interested candidates for the vacancy of Chartered Accountant with 2-4 years of experience at their Mumbai Branch. They are offering upto 10 Lakh per annum depending upon the attempts and years of experience for the associate level post.
The Kotak Mahindra Group was founded in 1985 as a provider of financial services. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to conduct banking operations in the country and was renamed as Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, the parent company of Kotak Life Insurance.
- Supervising CPC Channel support team, processing activities, commission cycles, critical Payouts for Groups, Individual
- Handling a team of 8 to 10 members
- Handling various Adhoc from management or other departments
- To ensure commission is generated and processed accurately, timely to management and various departments
- Verifying various reports so that accurate and timely reports is submitted
- Preparation and presenting CPC departmental Budget and to ensure variance analysis is done every month
- Ensuring Weekly meetings are conducted, preparing actionable
- Resolving queries raised by Audit Team Drive various projects
For further details click here.