CA vacancy in MetLife
The MetLife has invited applications for the post of Assistant Manager FPA
This position is part of the Shared Service Center – Financial Planning & Analysis team, reporting to the Manager of the group. The Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst is responsible for assisting the FP&A manager with day-to-day task planning and special projects related to planning, budgeting and forecasting, reporting and analysis. It includes preparation of dashboards for organization’s consolidated reporting including monthly, quarterly, and annual results and forecasts.
- Examine and verify FP&A related data for accuracy and consistency
- Assist the manager with capturing and responding to initial FP&A related issues, policies, and procedures from FP&A functions and the operating companies
- Develop and review financial models to support executive decision making
- Design and build operational and analytical dashboards for senior management
- Work with business units to consolidate operating and capital expenditure plans
- Support decision making by ad-hoc business and transactional analysis
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual financial projection trend analysis
- Provide ideas to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of FP&A
- Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within FP&A
- Organizing, gathering, processing, entering, and managing large quantities of data
- Participate in and support supervisors and manager with departmental initiatives
- Perform reconciliation on records and amounts
- Prepare Market Research and Analysis
- Monitor changes in external environment and impacts on operations
- Providing support to the Regional and Corporate FP&A teams
- CA/CPA/MBA with accounting background and specialization in finance is required.
- An eye for details and analytical skills to analyze variances, prepare variance commentary is must.
- 6-8 years of total experience(minimum 3-5 years in FP&A
- Candidate from financial service or insurance industry will be preferred
- Relevant systems knowledge ( MS Excel, EPBCS, BPC, Hyperion, Anaplan, Cognos)
- Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards.
- Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Coaching and Feedback ability.
- People management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication, proficiency in English language.
- Interpersonal communication.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Team Player
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.