The Oracle Corporation has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Financial Analyst.
The Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products—particularly its own brands of database management systems.
- Financial support to business areas through financial analysis, budgeting, planning & forecasting; to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- As a member of Oracle’s finance organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control.
- Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results; preparation of the annual budget.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future specifications, etc.; on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Prepares recommendations based on analyzes. May perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount, and headcount was driven expense analysis at cost center level, tracking of product and product line revenue, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis, and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- The candidate may participate in cross-functional programs and projects.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets.
- Typically graduate or equivalent with 0 – 2-year experience.
For more details Click here.