CA vacancy in Virtusa Corporation
Virtusa Corporation has invited applications from eligible candidates with minimum post-experience of 6 years.
Virtusa Corporation is a global information technology services company founded in 1996 with its headquarters in Westborough, Massachusetts, USA. The company provides IT Consulting, Business Consulting, Systems Implementation, and Application Outsourcing services to large enterprises and software vendors.
- To be able to close monthly revenue within the timelines prescribed
- To be able to analyze the revenue and bridge the gap with the forecast.
- To be able to discuss with the leadership on various aspects of revenue closure & forecasting.
- Identifying areas of revenue leakages and the betterment of processes.
- To be able to understand the system enhancements required to better the existing processes. Hands-on experience in Oracle would be an added advantage.
- To develop and ensure an end-to-end revenue assurance approach
- To support and ensure the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements & be compliant
- To benchmark the success of revenue team using delivery KPI’s
- Good working & subject knowledge on US GAAP especially on the revenue literature and understanding the dynamics of the same. – ASC 606, IFRS 15, Ind AS 115
- Fundamental knowledge of Accounting, Budgeting, Variance Analysis, etc.
- Strong Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint presentation, etc.,
- Should be a self-driven person with an Analytical mindset
- Handling Audit & Revenue Reporting requirements
Education Qualification and Experience
- CA with 6+ yrs of post-qualification experience in areas of accounting and finance.
- Strong 360-degree leadership Skills and strong interpersonal skills.
For more details Click here.