The Capita India is Capita’s largest multi-client service center, partnering with clients to transform and streamline their business processes by adding valuable insights.
-Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, and Variance Analysis.
-Responsible for effective management, control, and reporting of Business Unit finance
-Financial stewardship of P&L and Balance Sheet
– Supporting the Business Unit Director to drive forward cost savings and process charges
– Partner with operational staff to produce challenging but accurate forecasts
– Review and reconciliation of resource MI and Billing
– Conducting regular review meetings with the Business Unit Director to improve financial knowledge and assist in the achievement of targets
– Creation of accurate financial forecasts links to operational activities
– End to end control of billing function for BU
– Posting of regular month end journals and assistance in the creation of the balance sheet
– Provide pro-active support to the SFM and FD on Month End and Business Plan issues and produce key analysis schedules
– Work closely with the wider Finance team to engender project controls
– Support build of new MI Systems
– Ensuring all contractors are paid in a timely manner (40% of ITPS are contract staff)
– Weekly reporting on KPIs where applicable
– Ad hoc requests coming from SFM/FD
- Having a finance qualification with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience
- Previous accounts department experience showing progression within the role.
- Knowledge of Group financial systems, including SAP, Abydos, Desktop and Axiom desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict timescales, willingness to align to UK working hours during month-end reporting and as required by the business
- Understanding of, and a track record of applying, Group controls and policies
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with Capita and client teams
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on pragmatic individual
- Semi- Qualified CA / B.Com/ MBA (Finance)
- Minimum 2 – 4 years in accounting or financial services, management reporting role
2 – 7 years
Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai
For more details Click here.