Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the retail finance team. This position will be a critical business partner and will own the P&L one of our product categories. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
· Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
· Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
· Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business – pricing, selection, and convenience.
· Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in finance, accounting, business and/or Chartered Accountant
· Experience working in Banking/FMCG or similar industry will be preferred.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem-solving
· Advanced Excel and analysis skills
· Experience with SQL is a strong plus
For More Information Click here.