The EY GDS India LLP has opening for the post of Manager, Audit Quality Monitoring.
Qualified CA with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience from Big 4 Country Practice
At EY GDS Assurance, Audit Quality Monitoring (AQM) is a distinct service that aims to assist the engagement teams across the organization with various quality-related initiatives.
The Audit Quality Monitoring team consists of managers and senior managers focused on monitoring and/or enhancing quality checks of procedures performed by EY assurance teams globally. The incumbent should preferably have worked in a similar profile in other mid or top-tier accounting firms. The position is based in Bangalore
The Manager will work with the AQM team to assist the global firm in various quality-related initiatives, such as:
- Pre-issuance Review Program (PIRs), including thematic or hot file reviews
- Assistance in preparing for PCAOB inspection
- Quality Reviews
- Focused reviews per internal to EY PPQRM and PPD requirements
Qualifications, skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in assurance in other mid or top-tier accounting firms
- Chartered accountant with professional certification (CA, CPA or ACCA) in accounting
- Strong knowledge of assurance-related concepts and GAAS and GAAP requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly form strong working relationships with colleagues within and outside India
- External Audit
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
For Further Information Click here.