Genpact is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Assistant Manager- Record to Report at their Hyderabad, Telangana location. Candidates with meaningful work experience are preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
In this role, they are looking for a strong SME with extensive knowledge of accounting concepts and should have managed a team with a size of 10-15 people. You will be responsible for end to end accounting and reconciliation.
- Manage multiple partners
- Ensure smooth month-end close & reporting every month
- Ensure adherence and meeting the KPIs / SLA and review the timely execution of controls
- Drive the audit deliverables and timely submission of evidence in line with requirements
- Build customer relationship, drive confidence, and improve customer happiness and lead all the process update calls with customers whenever required
- Minimum qualifications
- MBA Finance (Candidate with B.Com degree)
- Meaningful work experience
- Candidates with CA Inter degree & Meaningful work experience in General Ledger
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in MS excel
- Scope for working under different ERP packages – JDE & SAP
For further details, click here.